about live wedding painting
According to The Knot, live wedding painting is “the new wedding reception trend you’re going to love.” Read more about what they have to say, it’s super interesting! As a live wedding painter, I offer brides and grooms the opportunity to capture the happiest day of their lives in an original piece of art. During the reception, I paint live as entertainment for guests, and present the completed artwork(s) to the bride and groom to bring home with the rest of their gifts.
I live in Boston, MA and serve the North Shore and Boston area.
how it works:
1. Consultation: Let’s chat! I want to hear your vision for the paintings, sizes, and more.
2. Coordination: Leading up to the wedding, we can brainstorm together what you are looking for.
3. Setup: I’ll work with your venue on where to set up, and begin blocking out a background for the painting based on your request.
4. Photos: While I do my best to work from life, there are some poses I need photos for! I’ll take those and use them as references as I paint live during the reception.
5. Paint: The fun begins! I’ll paint during the reception, and you and your guests are free to interact with me/watch me work.
6. Presentation: I present you the painting, so you can take it home with the rest of your gifts!