According to The Knot, live wedding painting is “the new wedding reception trend you’re going to love.” Read more about what they have to say, it’s super interesting! As a live wedding painter, I offer brides and grooms the opportunity to capture the happiest day of their lives in an original piece of art. During the reception, I paint live as entertainment for guests, and present the completed artwork(s) to the bride and groom to bring home with the rest of their gifts. I can paint up to two paintings.
I live in Beverly, MA and serve the North Shore and Boston area.
How it works:
1. Consultation: Let’s chat! I want to hear your vision for the paintings, sizes, and more.
2. Coordination: Leading up to the wedding, we can brainstorm together what you are looking for.
3. Setup: I’ll work with your venue on where to set up, and begin blocking out a background for the painting based on your request.
4. Photos: While I do my best to work from life, there are some poses I need photos for! I’ll take those and use them as references as I paint live during the reception.
5. Paint: The fun begins! I’ll paint during the reception, and you and your guests are free to interact with me/watch me work.
6. Presentation: I present you the painting, so you can take it home with the rest of your gifts!